How We Can Help?
How can we as independant insurance assessors help you to get the most out of your insurance claim?
Established in 2004, O'Connor Architectural Design (OCAD) is a national company of professional claim consultants that acts exclusively on behalf of domestic and commercial policyholders. We offer a complete claim management service for your insurance claim providing valuable support, professional help and advice to you at the time of crisis. Acting on your behalf, OCAD provides straightforward, honest guidance through the small print of your policy conditions to ensure your claim is settled fairly and as quickly & efficiently as possible.
Our services can be deployed at any time, however, please note that it is always best to bring in OCAD at the outset of your claim, as what you do or say at the beginning may have serious implications for the eventual outcome. By applying our specialist knowledge, expertise and understanding of your policy, we carefully manage all aspects of your claim and work to ensure that you receive everything you're justly entitled to, whilst keeping you fully informed as the claim progresses.
What Are Our Key Services?
One of our project managers will become your single point of contact, sorting out all the details and leaving you free to get on with your life. Once appointed, you can trust us to deal with your insurers and all the various professionals on your behalf - including loss adjusters, brokers, surveyors, contractors and even solicitors.
- Pro-active crisis management with a dedicated OCAD project manager
- Dealing with all the professionals on your behalf
- Organising specialist fire & flood restoration and emergency repairs
- Assisting with temporary accommodation, equipment or vehicles, and arranging emergency funds
- Ensuring that all necessary building work is included and is carried out to the highest standard
- Full assessment of your contents claim
- Negotiating the type of settlement you want, whether it be reinstatement, cash or diminution
For Commercial Claims
- Negotiation of interim payments to cover emergency costs, such as restocking, replacement plant & computers and staff wages
- Specialist calculation of your business interruption claim, such as loss of profit and increased cost of working, utilising expert forensic & consequential loss accountants So, if you are about to make a claim, are having problems with an existing claim, or are dissatisfied with the settlement on a recent claim, you no longer need to feel alone.